We want to make it easy for you to get the help you need from Turriff & District Citizens Advice Bureau. Here’s how you can get in touch with us.
Please telephone to book an appointment or in an emergency visit our main office – Tel: 01888 562495
Address: Turriff & District Citizens Advice Bureau SCIO, Masonic Building, Gladstone Terrace, Turriff, AB53 4AT | Map
Opening Times: Monday-Thursday: 9:30-12:15 & 12:45-15:30
Outreach offices – All by appointment through main office.
Aberchirder Medical Centre | Map
Thursday: 10.00am to 12.00 noon
Banff Chalmers Hospital | Map
Friday: 9.30am to 12.30pm
Deveron Centre, Banff |Map
Wednesday: 10.00am to 12.00 noon, Thursday: 9.30am to 12.30pm
Advice by phone
- Call our office on 01888 562495
- Citizens Advice Direct, a telephone advice service. Call 0808 800 9060
- Citizens Advice Consumer Service: specialist telephone service for problems relating to goods and services. Call our helpline on 03454 04 05 06.
- Adviceguide Scotland, the online advice and information website delivered by Citizens Advice Scotland in partnership with Citizens Advice (England and Wales)
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org